A Message from the President
Dear Philly marketers,
I’m pleased to share that our chapter has officially completed our re-brand journey as the new AMA Philadelphia. Our chapter will continue to prepare today’s marketers for tomorrow’s opportunities by providing education, connections, and empowerment, but you can now expect to see a fresh, modern look to our material and online presence. As a result, I’m excited to introduce the most significant component of the re-brand: our new chapter website!
The new amaphiladelphia.com will be a powerful resource for our marketing community by providing:
- Information on our events, such as our acclaimed Marketing Leadership Series and AMA Trend Talks
- The latest on marketing hot topics from contributors on our blog
- A growing Marketing Partners Directory with information on local service providers that can make your life easier
- Volunteer opportunities to enhance your resume and grow your network
- A portal for exploring marketing and communications job openings in our region
This re-brand could not have been accomplished without the commitment and dedication from our board of directors and volunteers, as well as our digital marketing partner, Synergema. I hope you will join me in my gratitude toward these hardworking individuals.
As always, our chapter seeks to improve your membership experience. While we hope this new website will contribute to that, please feel free to reach out with any questions or suggestions. Thanks for reading, and enjoy the new site!
President, AMA Philadelphia, 2016-2017