Our Collegiate Relations Committee assists students, faculty, employers and organizations in learning about the many opportunities in the rapidly evolving Marketing profession. We provide a range of opportunities for students and graduates in all stages of their career.
Contact us today if you’re a…
Student or Faculty Member:
- Looking for career guidance, help with a job or internship search
- Interested in learning more about marketing as a career
- Interested in starting an AMA chapter on your campus
- A chapter leader looking for ways to engage with the Philadelphia AMA
- Interested in learning about how the professional chapter can assist you or your students
Company or Organization:
- Interested in hiring a marketing student or graduate
- Interested in setting up an internship program or finding a student intern
- Interested in raising your brand recognition among marketing students and educators
- Interested in supporting the AMA
Ways to get involved…
Programs & Partnerships
Collegiate chapter members are welcome at most AMA Philadelphia programs and events. Discounts are available to students for most events!
Did you know? The Super Bowl Smackdown, one of our chapter’s signature events, encourages collegiate chapter members to show their school spirit – the college chapter with the largest attendance is rewarded with an on-campus program!
Volunteer with Us
Collegiate chapter members are encouraged to volunteer with their professional chapter. There’s no better way to build your personal brand with marketing professionals!