If you want to expand your network, build your resume, and collaborate with local marketing peers, then consider volunteering with AMA Philadelphia. We have no shortage of initiatives that require great people to get the job done. We’re lucky to have a committed and dedicated group of professionals who volunteer their time. Are you our next volunteer?
Whether you’re looking to explore a new area of the industry or want to lend your specific expertise, we’ve got a committee that is right for you!
- Collegiate Relations
Contact Jenna Armato, Vice President, Recognition Programs to discuss a volunteer opportunity that interests you.
- Achieve personal or professional goals
- Grow your network
- Expand your skill set
- Boost your resume
- Learn from others
- Give back to the marketing community
- Represent AMA Philadelphia professionally and responsibly.
- Respect your fellow volunteers and members by following through with commitments you make.
- Become an AMA Philadelphia member within 90 days of beginning your volunteer experience.
VP, Marketing & Communications,
Senior Marketing Specialist,
Einstein Healthcare Network
“I’ve been volunteering for AMA Philadelphia since January 2016. The opportunities to both build my resume through volunteer work and network with fellow volunteers and board members undoubtedly helped me land my current position. The connections I’ve made helped me secure several job interviews and the work I’ve done has made me a much stronger marketer. Volunteering for AMA Philadelphia was by far the best decision I’ve made for my career!”