If you want to expand your network, build your resume, and collaborate with local marketing peers, then consider volunteering with AMA Philadelphia. We have no shortage of initiatives that require great people to get the job done. We’re lucky to have a committed and dedicated group of professionals who volunteer their time. Are you our next volunteer?
- Achieve personal or professional goals
- Grow your network
- Expand your skill set
- Boost your resume
- Learn from others
- Give back to the marketing community
- Represent AMA Philadelphia professionally and responsibly.
- Respect your fellow volunteers and members by following through with commitments you make.
- Become an AMA Philadelphia member within 90 days of beginning your volunteer experience.
Whether you’re looking to explore a new area of the industry or want to lend your specific expertise, we’ve got a committee that is right for you!
- Collegiate Relations/Young Professionals (board role)
- Director of Group Memberships
- Director of Member Communication
- Social Media Analyst
- Programming/Event Planning
Contact our Assistant Vice President of Volunteer Engagement, Stephanie Marchak, to discuss a volunteer opportunity that interests you.
Social Media Director,
Einstein Healthcare Network
“I’ve been a volunteer for AMA Philadelphia since January 2016. Due to the connections I made with other volunteers and board members, I was offered several job interviews before accepting my new current position. Volunteering for AMA Philadelphia was by far the best decision I ever made for my career!”