Preparing today’s marketers for tomorrow’s opportunities.
Established in December of 1931, AMA Philadelphia is proud to be one of the American Marketing Association’s founding chapters, continuing to bring together our region’s marketing professionals through innovative content, education, and events.
We are a professional association that prepares today’s marketers for tomorrow’s opportunities by providing connections, empowerment, and education.
To be an invaluable partner and resource for marketers in the Greater Delaware Valley region, and to support our members with career growth and ongoing professional development by:
- Providing educational programs and thought leadership to drive marketing excellence
- Leveraging the resources of the AMA, demonstrating the value and ROI of marketing, and presenting best practices from top professional organizations for compelling, original, relevant content
- Partnering with the region’s top universities to guide and engage future marketing leaders
- Bringing together a broad audience of marketing professionals, ranging from entry level to senior-level executives, to empower them with resources for reaching their professional goal
Reaching well beyond Center City, our members are located throughout the Greater Delaware Valley:
- West to Harrisburg
- North to Allentown
- South to Wilmington
- Across the river into South Jersey
Our membership spans B2B, B2C, non-profit, higher education, and every key industry in the region, including:
- Business Services
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Agencies & Research Firms
Our chapter is the most comprehensive marketing association in the Philadelphia area, representing:
- Marketing Management
- Product / Brand Management
- Marketing Research
- Advertising / Professional Services
- Digital Marketing