- This event has passed.
Super Bowl Smackdown
February 8, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
It’s the game after the game! It’s AMA Philadelphia’s Super Bowl Smackdown! Join your fellow Philly marketers for an evening of fun and engaging debate over this year’s Super Bowl ads.
This year’s event features an all-star panel of marketing experts from leading national brands and agencies participating in a critical assessment of 2017’s Super Bowl Commercials and their marketing effectiveness.
- Brian Cavalucci, National Advertising Manager, Subaru of America
- Tami Jermyn, VP of Marketing, Victory Brewing Company
- Edward Harris, VP of Marketing & Communications, Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board
- David Paragamian, Managing Director, RazorFish Health
- Brandon Steiger, President, Synergema
After a lively debate, our in-person audience will vote on commercials pitted against one another to determine which scored touchdowns and which fumbled big time. While the ads may be fun to watch, we’ll be determining if they accomplished their marketing objectives of:
- brand building,
- use of multiple channels
- leveraging the airtime investment, and
- establishing, or reinforcing, brand awareness that drives measurable response.
Don’t miss another installment of this much-anticipated annual chapter event.