Philadelphia, PA – The Philadelphia Chapter of the American Marketing Association announced its board of directors for the 2017-2018 term. This leadership team is focused on key strategic goals to support the organization’s mission to build a strong and supportive marketing community for professionals of all levels in the greater Philadelphia region.
Bernie Clark, Vice President of Marketing and BU Strategy at Catalent Pharma Solutions (NYSE: CTLT), has taken the helm as chapter President. Bernie is a well-known and respected chapter member, holding various volunteer and board positions, and leads the organization’s strategy for future growth.
“We have an amazing leadership team with some of the most talented marketing professionals in the entire region! Together, AMA Philadelphia will continue to lead the charge head-on with our intellectual agenda as a roadmap, and focus on creating exceptional value for our members,” said Bernie Clark. “We will share best and next practices by continuing to showcase exception speakers and brands that can teach us all something new and relevant today – raising the bar for the marketing profession in our region and beyond.”
In addition, the 2017-18 board includes the following officers:
- John Sitarski, President-Elect
- Kelly Raible, Secretary and Immediate Past-President
- Angeline May, Treasurer
- Jenna Armato, Vice President, Recognition Programs
- Allison Benton, Vice President, Membership Engagement
- Debra Lipenta, Vice President, Marketing and Communications
- Kate Mahler, Vice President, Programming
- Stephanie Marchak, Assistant Vice President, Volunteer Engagement
- Robin Seward, Vice President, Executive Programming
- Dan Vogel, Vice President, Analytics
AMA Philadelphia is currently celebrating its 85th anniversary as the founding chapter of American Marketing Association. It remains focused on serving marketers at every stage of their career through opportunities to connect, educate, empower, and providing access to thought leaders and resources to advance their careers and perspectives.
For more information on AMA Philadelphia:
- Website: amaphiladelphia.com
- Twitter: @AMAPhiladelphia
- LinkedIn: Philadelphia Chapter of the American Marketing Association group
- Facebook: AMA Philadelphia
For further information please contact:
Jacqueline Cooper, Director of Public Relations
American Marketing Association, Philadelphia Chapter