Not sure what to do with your major? No worries! Linking a major to a career is a challenging process for many undergraduate students. AMA Philadelphia can help you navigate the ever-changing marketing landscape to find the best fit for you. Our chapter provides resources, networking opportunities, and a group of professionals dedicated to advancing the marketing profession and your role in it. Find out where your degree can lead you:
- Get guidance from experienced marketers by attending networking events.
- Search for an Internship opportunity.
- Stay connected. Sign up for AMA Philadelphia email and follow us on social media.
DETAILS COMING THIS FALL: 2017 AMA Philadelphia Collegiate Marketing Plan Competition
Take Your Marketing Skills from the Classroom to Real Life
Are you ready to apply the tools, skills, and knowledge you learned in your marketing class or on your internship to a real-life/real-world scenario? Then sign-up for the AMA Phildelphia Annual Collegiate Marketing Plan Competition! Our next competition details will be announced this Fall, in the meantime start thinking about your team today!
AMA Philadelphia Collegiate Chapter teams have the opportunity to pitch marketing plans to support the strategic plan of the Philadelphia Youth Network (PYN). The winning team will have its plan implemented by PYN, and competing teams can win informational interviews, job shadowing opportunities, or internships from other local companies.
Here’s how the competition works:
- Build a Team: Up to five students can form a team, with one student designated as the captain.
- Register Your Team: Interested teams must register online by Friday, February 24th at 5:00 pm to receive the competition guidelines and PYN’s 3-year plan.
- Submit a Written Plan: Each team must submit a written version of their plan to the Philly AMA Collegiate Relations Committee (CRC) by the deadline to be considered. The plans will be reviewed by the CRC board and other Philly AMA professional members. Up to 5 teams will be selected as finalists, and will be notified.
- Prepare a Presentation: Finalist teams will be invited to present their plans in person on April 7th to a panel of influential marketing professionals and PYN management.
The Philly AMA Annual Collegiate Marketing Plan Competition is an exciting opportunity for participants to receive actual client feedback and take part in a one-of-a-kind learning experience as students. By providing a platform for networking with industry experts and peers, teams will be challenged, encouraged and well-prepared to thrive and succeed as marketers beyond the classroom.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity!
Get your team together today and register online !