Members of the AMA Executive Circle receive all AMA member benefits plus the following membership benefits:
- All regular AMA member benefits, including chapter membership, subscription to Marketing News and other industry publications, members-only content and tools, program discounts, and much more.
- Exclusive AMA Executive Circle benefits, including interaction with other senior-level marketers, free access to the OneSource database, and executive-focused content and job opportunities.
- Local, private AMA Executive Circle networking and breakfast roundtable events throughout the year!
The typical AMA Executive Circle member has current or former experience as a VP, SVP, CMO, COO and/or President, often in a Fortune 500 company. To be eligible for AMA Executive Circle Membership as part of this special chapter pilot program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a current member of one of the following AMA pilot program chapters: Boston, Chicago, Connecticut, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Fairfield County, Los Angeles, New Jersey, New York, Orange County, Philadelphia, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington DC
- Have a base salary of $135,000 or more at some point in their professional career
- Have an executive level position with a primary emphasis on Sales or Marketing
For those who meet the above eligibility requirements, there is no additional charge to join the AMA Executive Circle. It is a free upgrade as part of their AMA membership. The application process goes as follows:
- AMA members complete the special AMA Executive Circle program application here.
- National AMA Executive Circle leaders review and interview applications to confirm eligibility.
- Eligible applicants are granted access to AMA Executive Circle benefits. They now receive all regular AMA member benefits as well as exclusive AMA Executive Circle benefits.