FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – April 9, 2018
|For further information:
American Marketing Association, Philadelphia Chapter
AMA Philadelphia Announces Movers and Shakers Recognition Award Open for Nominations
Philadelphia – The Philadelphia chapter of the American Marketing Association is accepting nominations for the AMA Philadelphia Movers and Shakers Award as part of its annual Recognition Program. The Movers and Shakers Award recognizes audacious and accomplished marketers who are driving positive change in their industry or field, and in the community. Nominations are open to marketers with 10-20 years’ experience and will be accepted until May 22, 2018.
The recipient of the Movers and Shakers Award will be selected by judges serving on the selection committee. AMA Philadelphia is honored to present the esteemed panel:
- Sharon Aitcheson, Senior Account Manager at Mitchell & Resnikoff, and former board member and president of AMA Philadelphia
- Bob Clark, Vice President at Herr Foods, adjunct professor at Drexel University, and former board member and president of AMA Philadelphia
- Dawn Pelon, Managing Partner at Think3 Marketing, Managing Director at Point2 Performance, former Head of Brand Marketing Communications at CNH International, and former board member and president of AMA Philadelphia
- Nancy Phelan, Senior Vice President for Life Sciences Commercial Growth at Outcome Health, former Head of Worldwide Commercial Operations at Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Matt Roberts, Principal Consultant at Swiftward, and former board member and president of AMA Philadelphia
- Gerry Lopez, CEO of Extended Stay America
“The Philadelphia AMA Chapter is thrilled to recognize top talent in our local marketing community,” said Bernie Clark, President of AMA Philadelphia. “This award, as part of our chapter’s Recognition Program, celebrates marketers who make an impact through passion, innovation, and creativity.”
Click here for nomination details and more information on the Movers and Shakers Award. The deadline for nominations is May 22, 2018, and questions can be directed to Jenna Armato, VP of Recognition Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
About AMA Philadelphia
As the American Marketing Association’s founding chapter celebrating its 85th anniversary year, AMA Philadelphia remains focused on serving marketers at every stage of their career through opportunities to connect, educate, empower, and providing access to thought leaders and resources to advance their careers and perspectives.
# # #