AMA Philadelphia Announces Movers and Shakers Award Nominees
Philadelphia – The Philadelphia chapter of the American Marketing Association would like to announce nominees for the AMA Philadelphia Movers and Shakers Award as part of its annual Recognition Program. The Movers and Shakers Award recognizes audacious and accomplished marketers with 10 to 20 years of experience who are driving positive change in their industry or field, and in the community.
AMA Philadelphia proudly presents nominees for the 2018 Movers and Shakers award:
- Edward Harris, Chief Marketing Officer, Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board
- Debra Lipenta Michael, Director, Communications and Marketing at the Philadelphia Youth Network
- Jeff Savitz, CEO and Founder, SavitzConsulting, LLC
- Michelle Speranza, Senior VP of Marketing Communications at LEAF
The recipient of the Movers and Shakers Award will be selected by judges serving on the selection committee. AMA Philadelphia is honored to present the esteemed panel:
- Jenna Armato, VP of Recognition Programs, AMA,Chief Empowerment Officer for Attract, Engage, Inspire, LLC.
- Bob Clark, Vice President at Herr Foods, adjunct professor at Drexel University, and former board member and president of AMA Philadelphia
- Dawn Pelon, Managing Partner at Think3 Marketing, Managing Director at Point2 Performance, former Head of Brand Marketing Communications at CNH International, and former board member and president of AMA Philadelphia
- Matt Roberts, Principal Consultant at Swiftward, and former board member and president of AMA Philadelphia
- Gerry Lopez, CEO of Extended Stay America
Jenna Armato, VP of Recognition Programs for AMA Philadelphia states, “We look forward to celebrating our nominees and recognizing the winner of the Movers and Shakers award at the June 7th Marketing Leadership Event, The State of Marketing: 2018! We invite members of the local marketing community to join us at this event to celebrate the profession of marketing and recognize the accomplishments of these innovative, passionate professionals.”
Questions about the Recognition Program can be directed to Jenna Armato, VP of Recognition Programs at email@example.com.
About AMA Philadelphia
As the American Marketing Association’s founding chapter celebrating its 85th anniversary year, AMA Philadelphia remains focused on serving marketers at every stage of their career through opportunities to connect, educate, empower, and providing access to thought leaders and resources to advance their careers and perspectives.