Join Our Team
Ready to take that next step and invest in your professional growth?
AMA Philadelphia has many opportunities for you to get involved, sharpen your skills, and connect with marketing professionals in the Greater Delaware Valley. Some of our open positions are listed below, but there are many other ways to get involved!
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
Email Marketing Manager, Event Promotions
- As part of the Event Communications Subcommittee, builds event-specific email campaigns to increase attendance at in-person and virtual events (approx. 2 events per month, Sept – May).
- Owns the event email promotion calendar and coordinates with Programming on content and timing to meet event goals. General guideline: 6 week campaign period for regular events, 12-18 weeks for larger events.
- Works with Programming towards the goal of better utilizing marketing automation to nurture prospective attendees and registrants from invitation stage through to post-event followup.
Social Media Manager, Event Promotions
- As part of the Event Communications Subcommittee, works with the programming team to create awareness of chapter events across our 4 social media channels.
- Creates Facebook and LinkedIn events.
- Uses Canva to create graphics and coordinates with VP, MarCom to ensure all creative is on-brand.
- Engages our social media communities through responding, commenting, tagging, etc.
- Writes original blog articles on topics assigned by the Content Director
- Interviews chapter speakers and other parties for content as needed.
- Ensures proper SEO elements are in place and keyword research is done:
- H1/h2 headings
- External linking
- Internal linking (past posts, site pages)